Hello, Sophia here,Thanks so much for stopping by. Some things to know about me before we get started,i am a deep thinker some may even say i am an introverted extrovert. I love drinking coffee and for me music is an escape just like reading ,I am also a massive lover of the art of Drag and have a deep rooted love of the theatre. I also love to write,so lets delve in to some pretty random subjects ,are you ready?
In this blog i also aim to speak open and honestly about my mental health , get the conversation started and highlight the importance of such conversations . If this helps just one person i have done what i came here to do.
Since an early age i have been hyper sensitive in every way ,this could be really bad but i actually see it as my super power, it allows me to have empathy and understanding in the most difficult situations and helps me to access a deeper part of myself that makes me so much stronger. I believe in kindness & that the most valuable thing you can give somebody is your time, Life is so precious and short,we must not forget that.
FEATURED BLOG POSTS
- 2020 ,Chapter 3As many people and places are returning to some sort of normality I am left thinking about what the new normal is going to be for me?There has been so many thoughts racing around this little head of mine over these past months in lockdown ,through the seemingly endless days & nights i…
- I am more than my anxiety!So in April 2019 wrote a post called ‘I think my anxiety has anxiety’ I wanted to revisited this topic as i have talked about my depression & PCOS aswell as other things i suffer with as a result of these but the anxiety is so closely entwined with all of these things…
- Who is the boss of you?As a society we are constantly fed all this crap through the internet , news and social media that forces us to jump on a hamster wheel each day ,living under pressure to conform. This pressure causes us to feel the need to create this alternate version of ourselves,a made up version that…
MORNINGS ARE FOR COFFEE & CONTEMPLATION
My mornings are usually filled with self doubt ,confusion ,tiredness and a craving for a flat white to go. I am a simple girl really,i like to read,listen to music and laugh at cat videos for 30 minutes before i start my daily makeup routine. Once the job of making myself look half way human is done the main objective is to convince myself that i can blend into society today,to go about my business and come out the other side relatively unharmed by the days events.
Fun Facts About Me
Here are some fun facts about me, you can read more facts in my about me section.
- I went to college and studied Acting and Art.
- My first cat was named after Frida from ABBA.
- My nickname is Bill.
- My Favourite book and stage show is The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night time.
- I got my first tattoo when I was 19.
Hannah Shaw aka Kitten Lady