Hello, Sophia here,Thanks so much for stopping by. Some things to know about me before we get started,i am a deep thinker some may even say i am an introverted extrovert. I love drinking coffee and for me music is an escape just like reading ,I am also a massive lover of the art of Drag and have a deep rooted love of the theatre. I also love to write,so lets delve in to some pretty random subjects ,are you ready?
In this blog i also aim to speak open and honestly about my mental health , get the conversation started and highlight the importance of such conversations . If this helps just one person i have done what i came here to do.
Since an early age i have been hyper sensitive in every way ,this could be really bad but i actually see it as my super power, it allows me to have empathy and understanding in the most difficult situations and helps me to access a deeper part of myself that makes me so much stronger. I believe in kindness & that the most valuable thing you can give somebody is your time, Life is so precious and short,we must not forget that.
FEATURED BLOG POSTS
- Embracing uncertainty with severe anxiety.A fresh start,a new beginning is approaching,so many exciting things to look forward to and i am doing my very best to beleive in myself the way I know that I should. This is the rebirth,my time to reinvent myself. I need to step into my spotlight and feel all the confidence in…
- Happy New Tier!It’s been a while since we last spoke since then I have struggled to feel creative aswell as struggling in general with the depression & anxiety aswell as battling through myself & my husband having coronavirus. With only a handful of good days in as many months i have not been able to…
- 2020 ,Chapter 3As many people and places are returning to some sort of normality I am left thinking about what the new normal is going to be for me?There has been so many thoughts racing around this little head of mine over these past months in lockdown ,through the seemingly endless days & nights i…
MORNINGS ARE FOR COFFEE & CONTEMPLATION
My mornings are usually filled with self doubt ,confusion ,tiredness and a craving for a flat white to go. I am a simple girl really,i like to read,listen to music and laugh at cat videos for 30 minutes before i start my daily makeup routine. Once the job of making myself look half way human is done the main objective is to convince myself that i can blend into society today,to go about my business and come out the other side relatively unharmed by the days events.
Facts about me
- I went to college and studied Acting and Art.
- My first cat was named after Frida from ABBA.
- My nickname is Bill.
- My Favourite book and stage show is The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night time.
- I got my first tattoo when I was 19.
Hannah Shaw aka Kitten Lady